At 2 Brothers Plumbing & Heating Ltd. we are committed to a Health & Safety program that protects the safety of our workers, customers, our fellow contractors and the general public. We endeavor to eliminate or control situations that could cause personal injury or damage to property from work place accidents.
We encourage and enforce proper work safety procedures. All employees are responsible and accountable to carry out the company’s safety initiatives. Active participation on a daily basis, from all team members, is vital to ensure that we create and maintain a safe working environment for everyone.
How this will be achieved:
- Vigilant use and supply of approved Personal Protective equipment
- Tool Box Meetings on a weekly basis for review of safety methods, concerns and issues.
- Ensure that workers are properly trained to be aware of safety issues and hazards.
- Planning jobs carefully to minimize risks.
- Proper documentation of all safety related events and corrective measures taken.
Worksafe BC website
2 Brothers Plumbing & Heating Ltd. Safety procedures: